Have you got any of those mugs left?
If Latics had a point for every time me, or Chris has been asked that question this weekend gone, then they definitely wouldn’t be languishing in the bottom three hoping for a change of fortune. Would we be challenging Newcastle? We didn’t keep a close count on things, but, I reckon we’d be there or thereabouts.
The short answer is, ‘Yes, we do have some mugs left. But we only have a very limited number’. In fact, we’re fairly certain that we’ve not got enough for everyone who wants one to get one. So, we decided that the best way of deciding who gets one is to have some kind of auction/draw and after scratching our heads, we came up with a way to raise some money for charity as well.
So here’s how you can get one:
- Buy at least one entry to our draw before 12pm on Friday 3rd March, the link is below.
- Each entry will cost you a single shiny pound sterling
- You can buy more than one entry, but you can only win one mug (i.e. you can increase your chances in the draw, but if your name comes out of the hat, any entries left in become void)
- We’ll draw entries randomly from one of Chris’ bobble hats*
- The person drawn out of the hat will get a mug (but see point 3 above)
- We’ll repeat points four and five until all the mugs have gone
- Anyone who buys a draw entry is committing to purchasing a mug at £6 if they are drawn out of the hat
- If anyone who wins a mug wants us to post it to them, it will cost extra – we’ll only ask for the actual cost of postage and packaging though.
- We will then give all the money raised from the draw to Joseph’s Goal and then contact the winners to arrange payment/collection of their prized new piece of drinkware.
It couldn’t be more simple…
Here’s your link:
* we’ll make sure he washes it first
And whilst we’re here. Listen to the podcast, we think it’s good and other people say that too…
SUBSCRIBE TO THE PIE AT NIGHT PODCAST
We promise you that it’s easier to subscribe to the podcast so you don’t have to rely on us to remind you when a new episode comes out.
Apple sorts can find it on iTunes here – https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/the-pie-at-night-podcast/id1097853442?mt=2
If you prefer a different podcast app then just search for “The Pie at Night Podcast”.
You can also find us on Stitcher, here – http://www.stitcher.com/podcast/the-pie-at-night-pocast/the-pie-at-night-podcast
If you’re that way out, you can find and subscribe to our RSS feed here – http://feeds.feedburner.com/thepieatnight
And if you just want to take pot luck then you can find all our episodes on our Audioboom page