Which of the following do you like the best?
1) Being FA Cup Holders
2) Being Man City’s bogey team
3) Going to Wembley for the FA Cup final AGAIN!
4) Winning games against the odds
5) Getting stuff for free
Being Wiganers, I know that that last option swayed it for you. We all like getting owt for nowt and the guys at Art of Football have been in touch to let us give you just that.
The owt in this case is one of their wonderfully thought out t-shirts celebrating our two most recent victories over the Sky Blue, the FA Cup win, the journey to the semi-final this year and our defence of the FA Cup. Yep, that’s right, not only can you get a freebie you get all the other things in that list at the same time.
We Won The Cup
The first t-shirt carries the memorable image of Ben Watson reeling away after THAT moment last May. Finger pointing to the sky as everyone one around him goes mental. It’s £25 on their site, but the guys have offered us one for free and all you have to do is:
1) Go to https://www.facebook.com/artoffooballLtd?ref=hl and click the “Like” button near the top of the page
2) Go to https://www.facebook.com/TNS.WAFC and click the “Like” button near the top of the page (if you haven’t already)
3) Go to https://www.facebook.com/TNS.WAFC/posts/10201524329182410 and click on the ‘Share’ link under the post
Yep as easy as 1, 2, 3…
Stuff of Champions
The other t-shirt celebrates this year’s quarter-final victory at the Etihad. It depicts the aftermath of James Perch’s winner and as well as serving as a first view of James Perch’s celebration for the hundreds that were still under the stands, gives you an excuse to wear a picture of the most beautiful man in the world on your chest. This one is available for £20 on their site but you can get one for free by:
1) Following @art_of_football on Twitter
2) Following @tns_WAFC on Twitter (if you don’t already)
3) Retweeting the following tweet https://twitter.com/TNS_WAFC/status/448070143227473920
Do all that before 1 pm on Wednesday and we’ll put you in a prize draw. Each t-shirt will be drawn separately so you can enter twice and if you’re freakishly lucky could even win both shirts.
Good luck and have fun out there.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE PIE AT NIGHT PODCAST
We promise you that it’s easier to subscribe to the podcast so you don’t have to rely on us to remind you when a new episode comes out.
Apple sorts can find it on iTunes here – https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/the-pie-at-night-podcast/id1097853442?mt=2
If you prefer a different podcast app then just search for “The Pie at Night Podcast”.
You can also find us on Stitcher, here – http://www.stitcher.com/podcast/the-pie-at-night-pocast/the-pie-at-night-podcast
If you’re that way out, you can find and subscribe to our RSS feed here – http://feeds.feedburner.com/thepieatnight
And if you just want to take pot luck then you can find all our episodes on our Audioboom page